Monday, July 19, 2010
New Obsession!
Ok so I am pretty much addicted to the book called, "The Hunger Games". It kind of bothers Kev because he thinks I love the book more than him (maybe I do). It all started when my bestie Lauren told me she was reading it and it was the greatest book ever. I knew that if Lauren thought it was good i'd most likely think it was good. So I went to the library to check it out and low and behold there were 279 people on the waiting list. 279!!!!!! I may as well just come back in 37 years. I knew that if there was that long of a waiting list it had to be good. So I went to Borders and bought it for $6.00. It was totally worth it. One of the best books i've ever read. So if you haven't read it, go check it out.....or better yet......go buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you know i LOVE these books. I fully plan on standing in line when the next one comes out which is..... August 24th! I might love them more than Harry Potter. what!?!
ReplyDelete